Friday, February 4, 2005

1. I don't do windows because .... It's easier to keep my glasses off and not see the dirt.

2. I don't wax floors because ... I'm afraid I will fall down and not be able to get up.

3. I don't mind the dust bunnies because...I'm homebound and they keep me company during the day.

4. I don't disturb cobwebs because.... it gives me something to look at during the day besides the TNT network.

5. I don't Spring Clean because ... I don't summer, fall or winter clean.

6. I don't plant a garden because . I like the weeds.

7. I don't put things away because ... then I have to find them for people.

8. I don't do gourmet meals when I entertain because ... I stopped entertaining a long time ago.

9. I don't iron because . I take "Permanent Press" seriously

10. I don't stress much on anything because ... otherwise then it would prove my prozac wasn't working.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ever see Loonette the Clown... http://www.bennysmart.com/ from The Comfy Couch. Her dust bunnies were Fuzzy and Wuzzy. We have them around here somewhere...
Linda

Anonymous said...

oh, I like these!  My favorite is the ironing.  I can't remember the last time I ironed! LOL Take care, love! xox

Anonymous said...

:-) This is so "Me"! There is so much less stress and things to worry about when you don't worry about the little things...

Cheryl
http://journals.aol.com/dvlwitgrneyes/Fortysomething/

Anonymous said...

LOL I love it, Lu! My MIL (or MOutL as the week may be) says I'm the hardest person to shop for because I don't collect anything. J and I always correct her very calmly and remind her that I have a lovely collection of dust bunnies that follow me from house to house as I move. She doesn't get my logic.

Love ya,
Susan

Anonymous said...

I just found your site on Beckie's page.  I love this, these are my mottos too.  I have Fibromyalgia, collagen/elastin disease, a negative ana lupus (the sun kills me!), neuropathy, osteoarthritis, blah, blah, blah!  I have COMPASSION for you and your illnesses and I am sorry you have them, but it sure helps to know I am not alone!

Anonymous said...

What a great list!  Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

Anonymous said...

thinking of you today. judi