Friday, April 2, 2010

The birds are singing outside. Normally this sound would make me feel full of life. But not today. The last few days have been horrific with Lupus flaring it's ugly head once again. They tell me that there is no rhyme or reason for what makes it flare. Check out the Lupus Foundation website to know more about his disease. So many things have happened during the last few months, no wonder my body is retaliating. Everyone tells me to forget about these things. Easier said than done. Believe me I don't think that I am a drama queen. I would much rather things be quiet and uneventful. And, if I could forget I really would. And, I don't want to go into details, that might be the first step to help me get over stuff. In any event, today I am literally dragging. As far as I know I am NOT dying. This I am sure of. But my body feels like I have been run over by a 18 wheeler. Please pray for me.

4 comments:

Loretta said...

Prayers have commenced.
Call me anytime, Lu.
(((((Gentle Lupie Hugs)))))
Love,
Loretta

Lori said...

So sorry you've been feeling so bad. I hope it gets better soon so you can enjoy the spring!

ADB said...

Hope your flares have subsided by now, Luanne.

krissy knox said...

Prayers going up for you.

How are you now, LuAnne?

Hope OK.

John is in the hospital again.

I just posted about it tonight. Not telling you that for any other reason but in case you wanted to find out what is going on. Actually he has been in the hospital for almost a month, but i only wrote about his first hospitalization, bc i got tired, LOL. he has had 3 hospitalizations. 8 if you count the necessary ER visits, and 10 if you also count the clinics. Uhm, two surgeries in the past month also. Almost lost him this past week, but he's here. that is about it. i didn't think we would still be going thru this 5 yrs post bone marrow transplant. some of it has to do w him getting frequent infections bc his immune system never came back after the bmt. also he lost 70% kidney function. sigh. anyway, we DO love life, and the Lord IS good. but i am weepy tonight... LOL.

LuAnne, we will pray for you and yours. You were there for us from the beginning. Please pray for john also. and for me also if you so choose, sometimes i feel like i am losing it, LOL. of course i never do! the Lord helps me through!

also, if you haven't added your blog yet to From Jland To Blogger, please add it! The URL is:

http://fromjlandtoblogger.blogspot.com

because there is a couple hundred blogs included sometimes i forget who is added and who is not!

also if you would like to check out my blog, it is:

http://sometimesithink-krissy.blogspot.com

love you, krissy :)
http://twitter.com/iamkrissy