Friday, March 26, 2010

I am often asked why I have a blog. Why, I am asked, do I put my thoughts out there for everyone to read? I've never given a definitive answer to this question. More times than not I have skirted around the issue.

I am not ashamed of my thoughts. Nor am I concerned about what those who read this will think, say or do. If when you read this you find something that helps you. My job is done. I write what I feel. It's my life. Mine to do with as I want.

So here it is. Here is the answer. I do it for no other reason than to write. I love it. I love that I may have the ability to put my thoughts down in a way that I never imagined I could.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Words speak for thought.
Positive thought is created by imagination.
Imagination knows no bounds unless it is confined by negative thought.
I hope your imagination continues to fuel positive thoughts and these are translated into words so others may benefit from your experiences.
Best wishes for the future.

Loretta said...

AMEN!

Unknown said...

would surely give 10 on 10 for such incredible content.
.marlboro coupons

Pamela said...

I fully agree that idea, especially since I read about the government study which highlighted our state's squandering of cigarette tax revenues and settlement money on other projects. marlboro red