Monday, May 18, 2009

When I was a young girl I had this fantasy about what my life would be like when I was "OLD." Things never do turn out the way we fantasize they would.

A new page has been turned as far as my illnesses are concerned. I previously wrote about the seizures and that is still happening. Life is what it is. But I am not 100% positive that they are seizures. I believe that it's Lupus Celebritis rearing its ugly head in a huge way. I do not know how much longer I can write posts that would make much sense. I'm falling quite a bit and my eyesight is blurry most of the day. Hubby and the kids tell me I do things that are not normal. I cannot control this and when your brain is diseased there is no way to get a handle on it. I have a call into my doctor and am waiting anxiously for him to return it. So far he hasn't.

Please pray for me.

Again, I am going to quote my good friend, Lorettta........ I am not complaining........ just making a statement of facts. Thanks Loretta for that one.

1 comment:

kc said...

(((((((hugs dear))))))) I am praying for you.
loving you
karyl