Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our New Home




Hiya all,
This is my very first post here at Blogger. I wanted to share some pics of our new home here in SC.



<~~~~ Main bathroom
Master bathroom below















Living room





<~~~ My daughter's room and below is her bathroom with a walk in shower. All the baths have walk in showers. The master bath has a jacuzzi tub. The hallway bath has a large 6 foot soaking tub




Lauren's bathroom




My kitchen, it's my favorite part of the house
















Hallway


<~~~~~My son's bedroom.




Below is another favorite room our Den





































6 comments:

Dawn said...

Gorgeous!!! I love it! I hope you enjoy each and every day there!!! Blessings to you...

be well...

SolitaryDancer said...

Look lovely!!!! I know you are going to enjoy it for a long time

Deb

ADB said...

I'm very pleased you've completed this major project, Lu-Anne. Well done to you both.

Guido
http://atlantic-lines.blogspot.com

Arlene (AJ) said...

LuAnne, nice to see you back dear, hope you are feeling better, have been wondering how you were. So you are finally in your new home in SC, looks great, agree you have one great kitchen, nice to know you've settled in and are hopefully enjoying your new home and area. Arlene(AJ)

Linda :) said...

It's beautiful!!!!

Valerie said...

Georgeous, Lu! I love the hardwood floors! The hallway picture is wonderful =)! Ah, you must be in heaven! Talk to you again very soon, honey! Love, Val xox