Saturday, August 19, 2006

Good Morning!!!

I know that I haven't been writing much lately.

I've been having some major cognitive events.  It's weird because it comes and goes.  I feel like I can't put a thought together and then I am ok.

Strange.

My hips are still not better.  There is no more reddness, but boy do they hurt.  My knee, which wasn't as bad still hurts too.

My feet and calves are swollen again.  And, I am still taking Lasix!

On a better note, I am having a lot of fun maintaining my EBay store.  It's called OCCUPY MY TIME.  Here is the link http://stores.ebay.com/OCCUPY-MY-TIME_W0QQssPageNameZl2QQtZkm.

I just love it.  Check it out.  I sell all sorts of nifty things.  I'm adding new stuff all the time.

Well, that's it for now.

Hugs, Lu

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep trudging along just as you have been lady.  Me I think I am suffering from CRS not only that.  I awoke this morning to some serious pain.  SERIOUS.  Stupid hands are swollen and stupid feet are swollen.  To top it off my knees are singing a song and they didn't invite me to the pary.  So I am going to get hope from you today and just keep it moving.  Take care. Tish

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you again! I'm sorry to hear that medically speaking things are not good, but that's lupus for you - you know better than I. Keep your spirits high.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

Anonymous said...

hope you have a great weekend :)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Lu dear, I am happy to see you posting, even though the news is not all good.  But how very nice that your store is doing well and keeping you occupied!
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

((((LU))))
Congrats!!! You are doing soooo well!
I don't have a store, just a "All About Me Page'.
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=mother_earth_gifts

How much does a store cost to have & operate?
I want to bid on your books LOL... I'm tempted, sitting contimplating.

Awhile back you had some Avon shoes I was very imtrested in, but If I purchased one, I would of wanted the WHOLE COLLECTION! so I passed. THose were so pretty and elegant.
If you get time, can you email about the store, how much it costs and how hard is it to do?
I wish you continued success!!!
Love,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you are enjoying your ebay store. Keeps you busy. But so sorry that your still not feeling great. My prayers to you.

Anonymous said...

Will check out your ebay stuff soon...hope you get to feeling better friend....takecare and don't be too hard on your self...hugs,TerryAnn